The WSU Puyallup Research and Extension Center provides research, technology, instruction, and outreach to improve agriculture, community well-being, and natural resources by bridging our land-grant mission to an increasingly urbanized Puget Sound region and beyond.
Below are some of the upcoming events associated with the Puyallup Research and Extension Center. For information regarding other upcoming events check our calendar or call 253-445-4501.
- August 8 2015 Children’s Gardening Program: Garden Sensations
- August 15 Edible Landscapes in Small Places
- August 22 2015 Children’s Gardening Program: Treasures of the Garden
- August 29 From Garden to Table
- September 7 Labor Day Holiday