WSU Turfgrass Science Publications
The content of this web site has not been updated since 2013. While the publications and reports are still valid, the site is no longer being actively maintained.
- EB0482: Home Lawns (pdf) (Also available in print here)
- EB0607: Lawn Weed Control for Washington State Homeowners (pdf) (Also available in print here)
- EB0684: Lawn Drought Advisory (pdf)
- EB0856: European Crane Fly: A Lawn and Pasture Pest
- EB0924: Lawn Renovation
- EB1016: Red Thread of Turfgrass
- EB1083: Slime Mold on Lawns and Other Areas (pdf)
- EB1096: Role of Lime in Turfgrass Management (pdf)
- EB1108: Fusarium Patch of Turf (pdf)
- EB1117: Thatch and Its Control
- EB1153: Establishing a Lawn in Eastern WA (pdf) (Also available in print here)
- EB1280: Turfgrass Soil-Water Relationships (pdf)
Topics include soil-water holding capacity, organic matter, soil depth, plant-water use, determining frequency of irrigation and irrigation management. (Also available in print here)
- EB1734: Managing Necrotic RIng Spot on Turfgrass in the PNW (pdf)
- Lawn & Turfgrass Problem Diagnosis Form (pdf)
Used for turfgrass problem diagnosis for plant clinic.
This website addresses common homeowner landscape problems. Click on Lawn and Turf.
- European Crane Fly
Observations on the early crane fly activity which occurred at sites around the Northwest.