Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
- B.S. Forest Biology, 1978, Syracuse University
- B.S. Biology, 1978, S.U.N.Y. Environmental Science and Forestry School, Syracuse, New York
- M.S. Entomology, 1981, Louisiana State University
- Ph.D. Entomology/Pesticide Toxicology, 1987, University of Hawaii
- Toxicologist in Public Service, Pesticide Advisory Board for the Washington State Department of Agriculture. 2009-2013.
- Member Puget Sound Partnership Science Panel, 2008 – present
- President of the Pacific Branch of the Entomological Society of America, 2005-2006
- Invited Expert. Society of Toxicology Workshop. Probabilistic Risk Assessment: bridging components along the exposure-dose-response continuum. July 25-27, 2005. Washington, D.C.
- FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel on Plant Incorporated Protectants (Viral Coat Proteins) in genetically engineered plants. 2004-present.
- Governing Board Member, Entomological Society of America 2002-2004.
- Member of the Washington State Pesticide Task Force 2000-2003
- Assistant Director of the State of Washington Water Research Center. July 2001-2003.
- Member of the Washington State – Regulatory Work Group (RWG) Committee on Freshwater Sediment Toxicity Assessment 1998-2000
- Entom. 558; CropS. 558; ES/RP 558, P/T 558: Pesticide Topics (Fall Semester of Odd Years)