Ecotoxicology Program Research
- Development of hazard/risk assessment for aquatic organisms inhabiting rivers and streams in the Pacific Northwest, including salmon and the invertebrates that they feed on as well as biological control organisms inhabiting agricultural ecosystems.
- Effects of pesticides on endangered butterfly species.
- Ecotoxicology of pesticides and other toxicants in aquatic and agricultural ecosystems.
- Demographic toxicology and modeling impacts on populations.
- Tephritid fruit fly population ecology and control.